Good News Ordered Thomson 9A Series 32 Inch LED

Rajkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
After lots of Confusion and Search, Finally Ordered "Thomson 9A Series 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV (32PATH0011)"

Reason :
  • Money - Shortage of Money for 43 Inch 4K (Hisense TV Rs. 20990)
  • HDMI - Only Thomson gives 3 HDMI ports in 10000 its very useful for me (Airte, DDFD and PC)
  • Value for Money - Refund of Old TV Rs. 6800 + For New TV only Rs. 3842
  • Warranty - 1 Year Brand and Purchase 3 Years Extended Warranty for Rs. 699/-

SO,

Spending only Rs. 3842/- I got new tv with four years backup.

Is this GOOD DEAL or NOT ???

UjbcAiY.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations and it's a very good deal.

Very good decesion. Thomson TVs are exceptionally good. I purchased a Thomson CRT TV in 2000 and used it for 19 years without any trouble and gave it to one of our relatives. In 2020 I purchased 32 inch Thomson HD Ready TV for my bedroom which is working fine. Excellent picture and audio quality.

After lots of Confusion and Search, Finally booked Ordered "Thomson 9A Series 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV (32PATH0011)"

Reason :
  • Money - Shortage of Money
  • HDMI - Only Thomson gives 3 HDMI ports in 10000 its very useful for me (Airte, DDFD and PC)
  • Value for Money - Refund of Old TV Rs. 6800 + For New TV only Rs. 3842
  • Warranty - 1 Year Brand and Purchase 3 Years Extended Warranty for Rs. 699/-

SO,

Is this GOOD DEAL or NOT ???

UjbcAiY.jpg

Congratulations on the purchase. Eager to see pics if available. Few questions:
  1. Which was the previous TV as you got decent exchange value. Mine is LG 24" non-smart TV so wanted to know what value it can fetch.
  2. What is the use of DDFD when you have airtel? Also how is the PQ/AQ of same channels between DDFD & Airtel. Is there a provision to watch paid channels like Comedy Central in DDFD by paying a fee?

If you have bought the TV, post you experience. I am also looking at the same price range.
No Brother, I bought Thomson 32 Inch TV. Asked for Amazon Basic tv only for benefits of the tv. I thought Fire TV & Amazon Prime Video services are free on that but NO. ;)

and

Thank You @Mayur Bro, @iDJ Buddy and @Maheswar Sir.

Congratulations on the purchase. Eager to see pics if available. Few questions:
  1. Which was the previous TV as you got decent exchange value. Mine is LG 24" non-smart TV so wanted to know what value it can fetch.

Kiran Bro,

Purchase KEVIN Smart tv in 8500/- in Diwali Offer in 2019 with Extend warranty of Rs. 1100/- for 2 Years with Jeeves.

They mentioned Rs. 5949/- refund amount in Email but got Rs. 6800/- in my account.;)
  1. What is the use of DDFD when you have airtel? Also how is the PQ/AQ of same channels between DDFD & Airtel.
DDFD is Live Cricket and Im huge fan DD Channels. PQ is solid in DDFD compare to Airtel DD Channels and AQ pathetic.

1. Is there a provision to watch paid channels like Comedy Central in DDFD by paying a fee?

No , You can't view any pay channels on DDFD STB, For that you have to Purchase Zing FTA STB.

Last edited:
Congratulations bro :tup:
Did you watch yesterday's WC final match on this TV?

New TV at 3832/- or got extended warranty for Rs 3832?
Also, kindly check wether they have updated serial number of TV on invoice of extended warranty slip.
Note OneAssist only provides service to service card and receipt both register under same name.
Account details will change if the next product is under someone else name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock