Ordered OnePlus 7T

U999X0D

Contributor
Reaction score
So yeah, my frustrations on the existing Nokia 7 Plus was a long time coming. It was also evident from the issues faced by our own DDF members:

Has anyone faced hanging/freezing issue while clearing Google Chrome history or uninstalling an app ??
Yes. Cleaning chrome site storage, makes the device slow for a moment.
Exactly. Mine froze completely couple of times completely. Didn't wake up. Had to press and hold the power key for almost 2 mins to reset it. It's disappointing that we are getting bugs in stock.
My nokia 7 plus has two issues
1. While using phone display suddenly stops (it rings but display is blank). After pressing power button for 2 min, phone restarts and display lits up
2. When I connect phone to charging (Stock charger and stock cable). Initially, it shows charging, after 1 min it shows quick charging. After battery getting charged for 2%, charging stops.
November patch finally rolling out. Phone super smooth right now. There will be a bug that if you open the keyboard and you pull down the notification area, if you swipe on the keyboard background area, it is the keyboard that takes preference.

This got fixed on a reset, but the battery.life has taken a major hit since then
@SilasMarner @Subha_007 since last few days (possibly after nov security patch update) I have facing issue of the navigation key touchpad issue .

Whenever I play video in chrome browser , it won't hide unlike earlier. Look at the right side key strip. It's impossible to watch video .
Are you facing same ? Please confirm.

This is sick :wall:

Yesterday again problem started , so I formatted my mobile . But instead of solving problem it got worse. Now whenever I open PDF file , it is appearing on PDF file also :verysad:

I managed bypassing this on Chrome by using another browser , but on PDF it's not possible
Issue isn't solved bro
Screenshot-20190701-191101.png
Screenshot-20190701-191108.png

Given it was a stock Android phone, I expected it to work as flawless as the Pixel phones do. But the phone got riddled every month with bugs with every security update. Phone lagged way too much every month. It sucked. I didn't want that kind of a phone.

So much so that I had ordered a Mi A2 last year. But had to give it to mom because the old RN3 also died.
Mi A2 is in fact quite better in software than this. At least no major bugs like this in day to day usage. The only reason I'm sticking with this phone is the ability to run Google camera and the disability of my Mi A2 to be rooted

So I ordered Oneplus 7T 256GB edition. Hopefully Oneplus doesnt disappoint me.

PS: I've also ranted about this on Twitter:
Source

Last edited:
So yeah, my frustrations on the existing Nokia 7 Plus was a long time coming. It was also evident from the issues faced by our own DDF members:

Given it was a stock Android phone, I expected it to work as flawless as the Pixel phones do. But the phone got riddled every month with bugs with every security update. Phone lagged way too much every month. It sucked. I didn't want that kind of a phone.

So much so that I had ordered a Mi A2 last year. But had to give it to mom because the old RN3 also died.

So I ordered Oneplus 7T 256GB edition. Hopefully Oneplus doesnt disappoint me.

PS: I've also ranted about this on Twitter:
Source
Congratulations bro. Let's see, by next year, I am also planning to get a new device.

I've got the phone. Will post pics and initial thoughts tonight.

But other than that, Airtel VoWiFi has started to work on this phone. It's working, I've tried

So now please tell me about battery backup of this phone bro and also tell me about any heating issue in this phone.

Ah. Forgot about this.

It's been around 2 weeks now.

Phone is super smooth
Performance is awesome
Display is awesome, not just because of the 90Hz, but also HDR10 too.
Camera is great. Same standards as Op7 Pro. But just that White balance is mostly wrong. If you shoot in the Pro mode though, this is no issue.

Also nightscape mode is amazing

Battery backup is very good, only if you disable dual 4g. If you have dual 4g turned on, battery life is mediocre.

Heating issues are none. Unless you are intensely gaming for over 3-4 hours.

If you want something under 40k, this is it. Go for it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock