online application for Pan card

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I apply online for New Pan card or its wise decision to go with an agent?
I need expert suggestion on this.
how to do apply or How much cost I've to bear..etc etc.
thanks in advance.

.. @OP bro please follow above link and you will get ur PAN Card @ Rs.107 via nsdl government portal .. And bro i always suggest via applying by government portal only :tup .. But check with your nearest LIC agent office , Auditor or PAN Card agent office if they gave PAN Card less than 100rs or free means you try to approach them and check his identity before payment to him :) ..

Sarkar said:
Very easy apply online. No need agents, you can definitely do it

Yep but money matters here :shy .. Coz one of my neighbouring LIC Agent offering PAN card @ low price (less than 100rs) :shy ..

Sai Jai said:
.. @OP bro please follow above link and you will get ur PAN Card @ Rs.107 via nsdl government portal .. And bro i always suggest via applying by government portal only :tup .. But check with your nearest LIC agent office , Auditor or PAN Card agent office if they gave PAN Card less than 100rs or free means you try to approach them and check his identity before payment to him :) ..

can I apply through this??
PAN Card Application, Apply & Track PAN Card Status India,UTIITSL

Optimus_Prime said:
Representative Assessee ----- what was this??
its mentioned in online form!!!

It is the person who is applying (you) for PAN :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Yep but money matters here :shy .. Coz one of my neighbouring LIC Agent offering PAN card @ low price (less than 100rs) :shy ..
So he is paying rest from his own pocket. Looks very kind hearted [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock