OnePlus and OPPO are officially integrating

Oppo & OnePlus is called OPLUS internally.
😂😂😂 This is more funny
If rebranding fails they can always bring OnePlus back. If they try to bring back Oppo on failure of OnePlus. No one will care.
They can bring it back but when company arrive back it become subject of comparison and it will compared with how it used to work and how it work now. See for example people still compare Nokia and Nokia comeback?

Similarly looking at this Micromax will never try to bring smartphone under Micromax umbrella because they are already famous for relaunching Chinese smartphones with Micromax stamp and all so they bring IN.

They can bring it back but when company arrive back it become subject of comparison and it will compared with how it used to work and how it work now. See for example people still compare Nokia and Nokia comeback?

Similarly looking at this Micromax will never try to bring smartphone under Micromax umbrella because they are already famous for relaunching Chinese smartphones with Micromax stamp and all so they bring IN.
Comparing anything with Nokia is a waste of time and not relevant to the topic. Relaunched Nokia is in name sake only. It's owned by a different company and has a completely different strategy.

Here I was talking about OnePlus devices who has a reputation of having a superior OS and devices than it's sister company which it is merging back. If they bring back. They are gonna come with a different OS. I was talking about entire line-up instead of just brand name.

You are wrong about Micromax. Phones are still under Micromax brands only. You can see listing on any e-commerce platform. It carries Micromax brand only. IN is just model name like Bharat, Canvas, Bolt etc. Yu on other hand was a different brand launched couple of years back by Micromax.

Looks like Oxygen OS is also going to leave OnePlus (not immediately, but definitely) and Color OS bloat is on the way... Now near stock Android lovers will have even lesser choices...
If you look at OxygenOS now, it's no doubt very clean, but definitely NOT "Near Stock".
And OxygenOS based on Android 12 is totally similar to ColorOS with just few colour differences here and there.

It carries Micromax brand only. IN is just model name like Bharat, Canvas, Bolt etc. Yu on other hand was a different brand launched couple of years back by Micromax.
You think that but Micromax IN is not mentioned anywhere on the company official website, even they removed Micromax logo from the adapter just like they don't put on Yu or Play brand products.
Comparing anything with Nokia is a waste of time and not relevant to the topic. Relaunched Nokia is in name sake only. It's owned by a different company and has a completely different strategy.

Here I was talking about OnePlus devices who has a reputation of having a superior OS and devices than it's sister company which it is merging back. If they bring back. They are gonna come with a different OS. I was talking about entire line-up instead of just brand name.
We can't Stop people from comparing two version of a device when it makes a comeback. Accept it or not society will compare the working standard of company being seperate entity and coming back under OPPO.

Official confirmation:

The saving grace on the newer devices is just OxygenOS. If that's either modified to be like colorOS or rolled out the OxygenOs to oppo devices then One Plus is sure going down.

If you compare their sister company's IQOO Z3 with the newly launched Nord CE, only thing that's better on Nord is software experience other than that the build quality is excellent on Z3 devices.

If you compare their sister company's IQOO Z3 with the newly launched Nord CE, only thing that's better on Nord is software experience other than that the build quality is excellent on Z3 devices.
I feel FunTouchOS on iQOO is more stock-looking and has more features than OxygenOS currently. So OnePlus has kind of lost that edge too. Right now I would definitely choose FunTouchOS over OxygenOS. People are still under the misbelief that OxygenOS is the best and FunTouchOS still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock