OnePlus and OPPO are officially integrating

I feel FunTouchOS on iQOO is more stock-looking and has more features than OxygenOS currently. So OnePlus has kind of lost that edge too. Right now I would definitely choose FunTouchOS over OxygenOS. People are still under the misbelief that OxygenOS is the best and FunTouchOS still sucks.
Ya that might be true. I said that because if you don't set the device properly, IQOO Z3 carries a lots of ads and it shouldn't be there first of all. That's why I said OxygenOS has the edge in the present scenario.

Last edited:
I said that because if you set the device properly, IQOO Z3 carries a lots of ads and it shouldn't be there first of all. That's why I said OxygenOS has the edge in the present scenario.
Oh yes.. you are right. Ads problem is serious in FunTouchOS for iQOO. I guess that's what they should work on next. But they have come a long way.

OnePlus and Oppo are releasing the same foldable phone under different names, OnePlus confirmed in an announcement emailed to The Verge today. The company says that Oppo chief product officer Peter Lau, who co-founded OnePlus, directed teams at both companies to develop the phone in tandem to be released under both brands in different markets, though the email did not say which phone will go where.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock