Good News Office 365 subscription Free for 1 year

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,441

Sarkar

Reaction score
Subscription includes : (5 PC/Mac+ 5 tablets+ 5 Smartsphones)

Steps :
1. Go to this page and Sign up

Office Developer Program

Put some XYZ in the company name field.

2 . You will get an email with further instruction. Hit the Yellow Redeem today button and follow instruction.

3. Now download and install office 365 from your account to your PC.

Enjoy 1 year Subscription worth Rs 6000 free of cost

Wow.. A big surprise from Microsoft..
Thanks for sharing, will download it in the weekend..

@Sarkar Bro, Whats the installer size....and did you update office or run Microsoft update after installation..if yes then office 365 download any updates

@Sarkar Bro, Whats the installer size....and did you update office or run Microsoft update after installation..if yes then office 365 download any updates

Size is close to 1GB. I did not have any office licence earlier so it's a fresh start. It's a online installer first you will get 4MB installer file. When you run that it will download rest of the file. As it is a online installer so everything is up to date from start

Last edited:
@Sarkar bro, till when it is available? Any last date to avail this offer?

I don't know the last date. so it's better you register early even if you don't install office right now if you want full year subscription. Just register for the offer and create your office 365 account on Sign in to your account

If u have office account you can download and install office 365 anytime during subscription period. This offer is actually for developers so that they build and test addon and extension for Office 365

One more reason to get this subscription.

You will get 1 TB(1024 GB) onedrive storage free by default which can be expanded to 5 TB .

What happens to the files after 1 year if it crossed the allotted space for free users?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock