Good News Office 365 subscription Free for 1 year

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,458
One more reason to get this subscription.

You will get 1 TB(1024 GB) onedrive storage free by default which can be expanded to 5 TB .

bro i have this page and its shown 1024GB.

but the total storage in onedrive is not increased. it's still showing me 30GB.
Untitled.png

Finally installed..
@Sarkar bro: Can we share this licence with 24 more users?
I hv no idea but most probably yes and in all case you have to use same Microsoft office ID to login. But please check out of those how many are PC/Mac how many tablets and how many phones.

bro i have this page and its shown 1024GB.

but the total storage in onedrive is not increased. it's still showing me 30GB.

Are you using same office is to login one drive business ? Check onedrive admin page after logging into office portal

Looks like it's not working anymore :(

Didn't receive any mail and after clicking finish it took me to this page.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_25_at_5_46_18_PM.png

If I click on request one year trail button it's asking for business mail id, mobile number etc etc

I
Looks like it's not working anymore :(

Didn't receive any mail and after clicking finish it took me to this page.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_25_at_5_46_18_PM.png

If I click on request one year trail button it's asking for business mail id, mobile number etc etc
I too tried a couple of days back.I is not triggering any mail.I guess microsoft found out the loophole.It is their cash cow now.

Microsoft has reduced the one drive space from 15GB to 5GB for free users. If the user was having files more than 5 GB in their one drive they were given the complementary offer of 1 year office 365 so that they can continue using the service for next one year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock