Offers on Amazon Fire TV Stick

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,892
Fire stick is available on Paytm mall with a great offer.

Price: 3499
Cashback: 20% using promo SHA20 up to 8000. This will give 700 cashback.
Shipping fee: 50

Effective price: 3499-700+50=2849/-

I think it's a superb deal!

@ilikered Looks like good deal. And I see there are 2 sellers selling it on Paytm and one seller is offering same offer with free shipping so effective cost would be Rs.2799.

Exactly what i was about to say, for the sake of discount you may loose all money spend on the product. Paytm has many fake sellers.
Completely agreed.
I'm using online shopping for almost everything for the last 6 years. Initially used Myntra, Paytm & Jabong the most (more than 100 orders combined). Also few from Shopclues & Infibeam (approx 25 orders). But quality (and fake seller) issue shifted me to Flipkart & Amazon.
Also amazon wasn't delivering to my city. But for the last 1 year or so, I'm getting everything from them.

from the day 1 , I stick to amazon. I never bought any thing from flipkart also.
but amazon upsetting me from last 1 month...last 2/3 orders, they took almost 7-14 days to deliver
and recently,my amount debited from SBI account but not loaded in amazon pay-balance, almost 30-35 hrs passed, till now not received the money in bank ....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
@Bapun Raz bro, @Pranab vai what to do next???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock