Good News Offer: One year of Spotify Premium for Rs. 699

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,094
Is it worth getting Spotify premium? I have gaana premium and prime music but so far liking free Spotify.
Don't subscribe if you listen to English Music. Many English songs are missing.
But if you listen only Indian songs, Hindi, Bangla or South Indian, then definitely worth it.

Is it worth getting Spotify premium? I have gaana premium and prime music but so far liking free Spotify.
Their library is worst for both English and Hindi songs. Prime Music is sufficient but as you also have Gaana Premium there is absolutely no need to subscribe Spotify Premium.

Don't subscribe if you listen to English Music. Many English songs are missing.
But if you listen only Indian songs, Hindi, Bangla or South Indian, then definitely worth it.
Their library is worst for both English and Hindi songs. Prime Music is sufficient but as you also have Gaana Premium there is absolutely no need to subscribe Spotify Premium.

I don't like the ui of prime music. Since the Spotify is available for cheap and it has app for TV and computer, I thought of subscribing to Spotify premium. I got the gaana plus subscription from paytm first but I haven't used that app.

I don't like the ui of prime music. Since the Spotify is available for cheap and it has app for TV and computer, I thought of subscribing to Spotify premium. I got the gaana plus subscription from paytm first but I haven't used that app.
Prime Music's App is the worst.. so laggy.. and the UI sucks... even though I have Prime Membership, I still don't use it

Gaana's overall UI is good, but I don't like the way it displays the Album art in the Player. I have a Gaana Plus Membership too which I got with Flipkart Supercoins but I don't use it because of this reason.

Spotify & Apple Music has the best UI of all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock