• Views: Views 3,015

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Direct link to the offer page: Spotify

T&C:
Open only to users who aren't subscribed to a recurring Premium plan and who haven't purchased a 12-month one-time Premium plan at a promotional price.

Offer ends on 15 August 2021

UvhMAIa.png

Still very expensive. Waiting for the day when pricing of the Spotify is realistic. Even Disney+ and Amazon Prime doesn't charge as much as them.

Don't subscribe to this. I didn't get 9 months, instead I only got 6 months. I contacted their support via chat and they said it's an ongoing issue and it'll take a few days to fix it. I have then asked for a refund and they have processed it. They said it'll take 3-5 days for the refund amount to get credited.

Spending the much for just music doesn't seem right. It's good if you're getting it through Times Prime or Wallet offer. The BEST option is to get Youtube Premium. This way you support your favorite content creators, enjoy Ad-Free videos with various features, and also enjoy music while supporting the music artists.

Spending the much for just music doesn't seem right. It's good if you're getting it through Times Prime or Wallet offer. The BEST option is to get Youtube Premium. This way you support your favorite content creators, enjoy Ad-Free videos with various features, and also enjoy music while supporting the music artists.
I partially agree. YouTube premium is a great deal. I have a couple of problems with YouTube music though.
  • The songs are like extracted audio files from video, where you will have dialogues and unnecessary disturbances.
  • No proper big screen app on any streaming device including Android TV to stream just music.
If they had this as a true replacement to Google Play music, it would have been awesome.

• The songs are like extracted audio files from video, where you will have dialogues and unnecessary disturbances.
You need to subscribe to Premium to get the "audio" version of the song. Actually I had the same doubt earlier 😅. That's why I wasn't subscribing to YT Premium. I even asked several times on the Youtube Music thread regarding this. Then Rushil bro cleared my doubt.

You need to subscribe to Premium to get the "audio" version of the song. Actually I had the same doubt earlier 😅. That's why I wasn't subscribing to YT Premium. I even asked several times on the Youtube Music thread regarding this. Then Rushil bro cleared my doubt.
Album's version of songs works for me on free too. You need to check before clicking whether it's audio or video. Problem is youtube keeps on pushing videos to get more views for the music videos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock