Breaking NZC and Prime Video India Sign a Six Year Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody Please Ask Sony Sports Also Whether They Have The Broadcast Rights Of New Zealand's Home Matches Or Not?
Buddy! The thread itself says Prime Video has exclusive rights for NZC in India. How are you expecting others to have it? I don't understand your query at all?

Buddy! The thread itself says Prime Video has exclusive rights for NZC in India. How are you expecting others to have it? I don't understand your query at all?

That's Streaming Rights Only Bro!

Not Television Broadcasting Rights!

No they have exclusive rights for India. I have already mentioned the same which they have released in PR. I don't know where you have read that but that's not true. Amazon has exclusive rights of NZC in India.

Exactly Bro! Not Even Half Of India's Population Has The Prime Video Subscription. How Would They Watch The Matches Then?

Exactly Bro! Not Even Half Of India's Population Has The Prime Video Subscription. How Would They Watch The Matches Then?
Buddy It's from blog post you have shared only. Please go through what they have written there.

Amazon Prime Video today announced its first foray into live sports in India, with the acquisition of India territory rights for New Zealand Cricket through 2025/26. With this announcement Amazon Prime Video becomes the first Indian streaming service to secure exclusive live cricket rights from a major cricketing board.

Buddy It's from blog post you have shared only. Please go through what they have written there.
But Still !!! These Rights Will Definitely Be Shared With Star Sports/Sony Sports In Future Because:👇🏻
Not Even Half Of India's Population Has The Prime Video Subscription. How Would They Watch The Matches Then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock