Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

RE: Water flow in Palar river after more than 5 years with pics

Glad to know that you guys are exited to find water flowing in Palar river after so many years. We must thank rain god for this benevolent act.

harshbardhan said:
Glad to know that you guys are exited to find water flowing in Palar river after so many years. We must thank rain god for this benevolent act.

yes bro defintely .. Thanks to "Vaayu Deva","Varna Deva" [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] ..

Breaking News: Vellore District gets Flood Threat in "Ponnai River" due to Andhra govt. open the dam in their state due to heavy rain .. Happy news for @amar bro and Vellore district people's cheers :win:win:eek:hya:eek:hya:tup:);) ..

Thanks for the update @Sailaxman bro yes it is already floded from yesterday onwards and I forgot to share about that. :sp:sp:luv:luv

Here are the some exclusive snaps I received from friends. The place which we have taken the photo is Thiruvalam it is ponnai river and it will join palar near Rathnagiri in vellore district. The pic area most of you would have seen in film Udhayam NH4 it will come in climax scene in the flim.

Here is the some exclusive pictures only in DDF
:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv:luv

DLsJWod.jpg

p0TprEu.jpg

zlRanTv.jpg

You seems happy about the flood
But here in Chennai the flood gives worries since we are surrounded by the floods :(

Sadiq said:
You seems happy about the flood

Yes bro but we are getting water after more than 10 years that is why I am happy, we had very difficult to get drinking water in vellore district for past few years. Its not only me happy I am seeing so many users in fb posting their happy feeling ;)

And I know chennai is affected by worst:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock