• Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,476

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Nokia in partnership with e-commerce giant
Flipkart is now gearing up to launch an Android TV Box in the Indian market. While there is no official word around the same, according to sources, the Nokia-branded media streaming device is expected to be launched on Flipkart in August.

The upcoming media streaming device will be powered by Android 9.0 operating system and will offer an output of 1080p Full HD resolution. The device is expected to come with a voice-controlled remote with Google Assistant support.

Nokia along with Flipkart to launch Android TV Box - Latest News | Gadgets Now

• Nokia Media Streamer comes with a quad-core processor, Mali 450 GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB of storage
  • The device is priced at Rs. 3,499 and will be available to purchase via Flipkart, starting August 28
  • Nokia Media Streamer has built-in Chromecast and comes with Dolby Audio support
Nokia Media Streamer Store Online - Buy Nokia Media Streamer Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

9NrV9Dv.jpg

Nokia Media Streamer with quad-core processor, Android 9 launched in India for Rs. 3,499 | OnlyTech.com

• Nokia Media Streamer comes with a quad-core processor, Mali 450 GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB of storage
  • The device is priced at Rs. 3,499 and will be available to purchase via Flipkart, starting August 28
  • Nokia Media Streamer has built-in Chromecast and comes with Dolby Audio support
Nokia Media Streamer Store Online - Buy Nokia Media Streamer Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

9NrV9Dv.jpg

Nokia Media Streamer with quad-core processor, Android 9 launched in India for Rs. 3,499 | OnlyTech.com
Square edges on the remote + No Play/Rewind/Forward buttons like Fire Stick + Nokia service reputation (🤮) => Look elsewhere

Square edges on the remote + No Play/Rewind/Forward buttons like Fire Stick + Nokia service reputation (🤮) => Look elsewhere
Aren't navigation buttons forward, rewind and play buttons?

Something I really hate about these smart TVs, boxes and sticks is lack of mute button.

Do these media streaming devices worth? If I already connected my TV to my PC?Currently I can watch all OTT videos like Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Voot, YouTube, Prime video, Netflix from their website.
Am I missing something? I'm thinking for Mi box 4k in Big Billion day.

If I already connected my TV to my PC?Currently I can watch all OTT videos like Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Voot, YouTube, Prime video, Netflix from their website.
If you are doing that, then you aren't really missing out on anything. Just that many people don't see themselves carrying their laptop/PC near tv and plugging it into the HDMI cable and insert/remove ing it every time...

If you are doing that, then you aren't really missing out on anything. Just that many people don't see themselves carrying their laptop/PC near tv and plugging it into the HDMI cable and insert/remove ing it every time...
Yes, it's just the convenience otherwise connect wireless mouse and control everything.

Will get a wireless mouse keyboard in Big Billion day. And in browser version YouTube I can block all ads but can't do the same on these media streaming devices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock