Nokia 7 Plus

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 12,502
so bro any other option

Also i was wandering to wait for few days with new mobile capable to handle 5G technology lauched in India.

I hope till then my current mobile stays alive

Go for Motorola power one.
5g in India will take minimum 5 years. The long process of network upgrade and spectrum auction will take time.

@SilasMarner @Subha_007 since last few days (possibly after nov security patch update) I have facing issue of the navigation key touchpad issue .

Whenever I play video in chrome browser , it won't hide unlike earlier. Look at the right side key strip. It's impossible to watch video .
Are you facing same ? Please confirm.

Last edited:
Whenever I play video in chrome browser , it won't hide unlike earlier. Look at the right side key strip. It's impossible to watch video .
Happens with latest Amazon prime video app on my S9+. Its irritating to see on a infinity display (edge to edge display) device for me.:(

@Bapun Raz aren't people complaining about this to Amazon ?? It completely ruins fun of watching .

For me Thankfully issue is with chrome only . Just now installed Mozilla Firefox . Working perfectly

@Bapun Raz aren't people complaining about this to Amazon ?? It completely ruins fun of watching .
Indeed it is but no idea if people complained. I have not did yet, and just now found if play/pause buttons get hidden we can't click on screen to bring them back but need to click on side navigation buttons to show them again. So its a crap update i ever got of prime video!

@SilasMarner @Subha_007 since last few days (possibly after nov security patch update) I have facing issue of the navigation key touchpad issue .

Not present on mine. Maybe because I'm using navigation gestures app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock