Nokia 7 Plus

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 12,433
Wifi issue seems to be fine now. At least as of now.
Yup. Fixed for now. But there's a weird bug with chrome. When we pull up the home button, the phone takes time to change from white to transparent background in navbar

Yup. Fixed for now. But there's a weird bug with chrome. When we pull up the home button, the phone takes time to change from white to transparent background in navbar
I noticed it long back. It is something that needs to be addressed.

The second time hmd has delayed an update for this phone while they promised monthly updates. The next time anyone wants to buy a stock android phone, I'll recommend Google pixel only. Hmd is sh#t.

Looking to sell this phone but then I'm exchanging my Mi A2 for A3

The second time hmd has delayed an update for this phone while they promised monthly updates. The next time anyone wants to buy a stock android phone, I'll recommend Google pixel only. Hmd is sh#t.

Looking to sell this phone but then I'm exchanging my Mi A2 for A3

They still haven't fixed chrome issue . I did a big mistake by buying this crap.

Now when I abused them they released the update. Seems like I will have to abuse every month just before the month ends from now on 😜

They still haven't fixed chrome issue . I did a big mistake by buying this crap.
Bro I think they have fixed this issue. Although I don't use Chrome, but I use Brave, since Brave has the same source code as Chromium, I think Chrome problem should have been fixed too. Just check that once

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock