Nokia 7 Plus

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 12,515
My nokia 7 plus has two issues
1. While using phone display suddenly stops (it rings but display is blank). After pressing power button for 2 min, phone restarts and display lits up
2. When I connect phone to charging (Stock charger and stock cable). Initially, it shows charging, after 1 min it shows quick charging. After battery getting charged for 2%, charging stops.

My nokia 7 plus has two issues
1. While using phone display suddenly stops (it rings but display is blank). After pressing power button for 2 min, phone restarts and display lits up
2. When I connect phone to charging (Stock charger and stock cable). Initially, it shows charging, after 1 min it shows quick charging. After battery getting charged for 2%, charging stops.
I didn't face such issues . It could be defective product . Should visit service centre

I've moved to my mi A2 for this month. Done with Nokia making us wait for the security updates.

Initial impressions on long usage of mi A2: poor battery life

November patch finally rolling out. Phone super smooth right now. There will be a bug that if you open the keyboard and you pull down the notification area, if you swipe on the keyboard background area, it is the keyboard that takes preference.

This got fixed on a reset, but the battery.life has taken a major hit since then

Why do always i have to check for updates in settings menu ?? I never get a security update availability notification . Did you face same issue ??

If you like pure android experience and regular timely security updates then think about Nokia .if interested, I would recommend to wait for 7.1 plus launch
Nokia 7plus has sd 660 and costs around 25k
But new model will be cheaper with sd710 ,
Beside that 7+ is 7month old , at this point it's not wise decision to buy it .

About 6.1 , Its battery capacity is a drawback , although I didn't use it personally so not sure about backup timing .

Now i a confused they have launched 2 models one is 7.1 and other is 8.1 (which is 7x chinese version) which model to buy and 8.1 seems costly should go with 6.1 plus or 7.1 or 8.1

my actual requirements are this

1> dual sim phone
2> extendable memory with dedicated slot for it
3> Good camera
4>4 gb/64
5> cost around 15 k +/- 2-3K

I know i can buy any good one from xiaomi or any other Chinese phones but at present i am not interested in those

problem with present nokai phone is that they all middle range mobiles from 5 own awards lack dedciated memory slot all are hybrid

also they are confusing like nioka 6.1 has fast charger in box while 6.1 plus doesnt

Now i a confused they have launched 2 models one is 7.1 and other is 8.1 (which is 7x chinese version) which model to buy and 8.1 seems costly should go with 6.1 plus or 7.1 or 8.1

my actual requirements are this

1> dual sim phone
2> extendable memory with dedicated slot for it
3> Good camera
4>4 gb/64
5> cost around 15 k +/- 2-3K

I know i can buy any good one from xiaomi or any other Chinese phones but at present i am not interested in those

problem with present nokai phone is that they all middle range mobiles from 5 own awards lack dedciated memory slot all are hybrid

also they are confusing like nioka 6.1 has fast charger in box while 6.1 plus doesnt

Bro drop the idea of Nokia .
All Nokia mobiles comes with hybrid sim slot .
According to your budget Motorola power one will be best for you . It costs 15k , you will get 10% using HDFC card . It has dedicated micro SD slot.

Beside that as a Nokia 7 Plus user , most people are facing common minor issues which Nokia reluctantly neglected like when you try to clear chrome history , mobile will automatically hang for 2 min and restart , not getting monthly security update issued notification , sometimes screen flickers abruptly , no proper ambient light manger , etc

Bro drop the idea of Nokia .
All Nokia mobiles comes with hybrid sim slot .
According to your budget Motorola power one will be best for you . It costs 15k , you will get 10% using HDFC card . It has dedicated micro SD slot.

Beside that as a Nokia 7 Plus user , most people are facing common minor issues which Nokia reluctantly neglected like when you try to clear chrome history , mobile will automatically hang for 2 min and restart , not getting monthly security update issued notification , sometimes screen flickers abruptly , no proper ambient light manger , etc

so bro any other option

Also i was wandering to wait for few days with new mobile capable to handle 5G technology lauched in India.

I hope till then my current mobile stays alive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock