No Psl on Dsport

• Thread starter Thread starter Qayyumshehzad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 5,357
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really bad for the Discovery network, they were perhaps the only network that priced their channels nominally, it's sad that people who probably were watching PSL a few days ago are now criticising the channel for broadcasting it and brands that endorsed during PSL couple of days are suddenly distancing themselves from the network. To make myself clear, I'm not saying watch psl or even broadcast psl, all I'm saying is the network is unfortunate to be stuck in this situation and we need to be understanding of that.
I'm sure we can find better ways to protest against terrorism and show respect to those that risk their lives for our safety.

Last edited:
I want BCCI should make a rule that the player who play PSL will not be allow in IPL. 😠😠
That's a quick and easy way to kill PSL! But I think we should consider hitting back with something stronger than hampering PSL's progress.

Last edited:
That's a quick and easy way to kill PSL! I think we should consider it at least.
Killing a sports league wouldn't accomplish anything ,Pakistan is a cricket loving nation which is already boycotted from hosting any games in it's homeland and that doesn't stop any terrorism ,Remember it is the terrorists that attacked the Sri Lankan cricketers and the terrorists doesn't want any cricket in pakistan too ,we shouldn't play into the hands of terrorists.

Killing a sports league wouldn't accomplish anything ,Pakistan is a cricket loving nation which is already boycotted from hosting any games in it's homeland and that doesn't stop any terrorism ,Remember it is the terrorists that attacked the Sri Lankan cricketers and the terrorists doesn't want any cricket in pakistan too ,we shouldn't play into the hands of terrorists.
Actually that's what I was going for, hampering PSL is useless, we have to do something real.Dunno how I ended up typing that.

Last edited:
I think it's blocked in India. As when I open the same page in RDP it's showing login.

Captureq.png
Capture.png
I am able to login ,but there is a problem with streaming.

I sent them a mail and awaiting response.

So Many Psl Lover here, Or Can I Say So Many Peaceful Ppls :lol:

Last edited:
So Many Psl Lover here, Or Can I Say So Many Peaceful Ppls :lol:
Cricket is a sport that unites people ,that is why the terrorists doesn't want cricket in pakistan , terrorists doesn't want anything that unites people other than their religious and political propaganda.

We are not terrorists ,We are cricket loving people and we must always support the game that brings peace and work towards its advancement rather than finding ways to destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom