No Psl on Dsport

• Thread starter Thread starter Qayyumshehzad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 5,357
Status
Not open for further replies.
now the condition is very bad, so dpsort has to block this- by anyway may by their own decison. but as they had invested money- so they may be show highlights after few days- when the condition will be little normal.

Last edited:
If a channel obviously backs out after signing the deal they have to pay the full money. In this case dsport broadcasted 4 matches and than backed away so i guess no loss of revenue to Pakistan.

If a channel obviously backs out after signing the deal they have to pay the full money. In this case dsport broadcasted 4 matches and than backed away so i guess no loss of revenue to Pakistan.

There is no broadcaster for the Middle East and North Africa region.

The league in spite of completing three seasons is struggling to find broadcast partners worldwide.

The other two broadcasters in the territory BeIN Sports and Abu Dhabi Sports too did not show any considerable interest.

And Now DSport also leave. It's not a good sign for a league which is struggling for survival

Last edited:
So total blackout of PSL in India :unsure:
No ,You can watch it on cricketgateway.com

I subscribed to this website by paying 49 Rs from Freecharge wallet (I got cashback a few months ago from a DTH recharge and the money is sitting idle in the wallet so decided to spend it on cricket)

Lastly IMO it is stupid to associate Cricket or any sport with the politics of a Nation and this absurd blackout of Cricket should end ,Cricket itself is a religion to many fans like me.

No ,You can watch it on cricketgateway.com

I subscribed to this website by paying 49 Rs from Freecharge wallet (I got cashback a few months ago from a DTH recharge and the money is sitting idle in the wallet so decided to spend it on cricket)

Lastly IMO it is stupid to associate Cricket or any sport with the politics of a Nation and this absurd blackout of Cricket should end ,Cricket itself is a religion to many fans like me.
Cricketgateway.com also blackout psl 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom