News from West Bengal

4D815IB.jpg

ও গুলো টাকা নয় যোগ্য চাকরিপ্রার্থীদের চোখের জল । হাজারো বেকার যুবকদের স্বপ্নের ছাই ওগুলো...

This is not money but tears of qualified job seekers. This is the ashes of the dreams of thousands of unemployed youth...

It won't do any harm to TMC. People thanks to smartphones addiction has low attention spans. Rest of the people can be bought by appeasement
I don't know who will but young people don't seem to vote TMC.

People thanks to smartphones addiction has low attention spans
True. People these days has short term memory. People will easily forget what they've seen today just because tomorrow a new thing will pop up unnecessarily and entire media will shift their camera to that incident.
I remeber peoples anger in 2015-16when chit fund scam happened but in election of 2016 , nothing happen to TMC.

I don't know who will but young people don't seem to vote TMC.
It's TMC vs NOTA in Bengal. TMC has a kind of monopoly which I am too afraid to say without offending others. Despite strong performance by BJP. They can never win because of the monopoly. Alternatives like Left is irrelevant. Only thing that can eat through TMC's vote share is entry of AAP. I can already see Kejriwal dreaming about coming to fight scams. That can help BJP to finally saffronise Bengal.

Counting over at 4:30AM .
ED took away all the money in a truck containing 20 nos. Chest.
No official statistics has been given till now
But from unofficial sources it is claimed that this time ED discovered more than 20Cr + 5KG Gold Bar + Property deeds + lot of silver Coin + antic item.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock