News from West Bengal

why don't they make them upgrade to better fuel efficient new bus models and stability , they could lease newer model buses until manage to money for buying upgraded buses with bs6 hybrid engines or electric buses .

To me it is one of the ill planned major city in India which in the name of protecting its heritage may cause loss of many lives due to dilapidated condition of buildings.
bro protecting heritage is good even other country does and but agree about dilapidated buildings they should check and buildings whether they would be able to renovate the building retaining the old structure if not they should demolish it. later can make new structure of building hybrid of heritage style and modern /sustainable aesthetics.

why don't they make them upgrade to better fuel efficient new bus models and stability , they could lease newer model buses until manage to money for buying upgraded buses with bs6 hybrid engines or electric buses .

bro protecting heritage is good even other country does and but agree about dilapidated buildings they should check and buildings whether they would be able to renovate the building retaining the old structure if not they should demolish it. later can make new structure of building hybrid of heritage style and modern /sustainable aesthetics.
They don't have enough money to buy that. Someone told me that the fare is very cheap there. So they don't recover the amount they invest. Loss is there and they don't have money to buy new bus or lease. By the way, the bus which got into accident is a Private bus as @somnath chakraborty bhai said.

They don't have enough money to buy that. Someone told me that the fare is very cheap there. So they don't recover the amount they invest. Loss is there and they don't have money to buy new bus or lease. By the way, the bus which got into accident is a Private bus as @somnath chakraborty bhai said.
they could incentivize private players to form cooperative type joint venture and with some govt support can jointly buy few new buses to replace at- least few of their old buses slowly but it might pose to WBTC competition so it may not happen.

Govt bus is less in Kolkata at least compared to private bus and the bus you tweeted that bus is 36+3 seater bus and people in on peak time on the minibus not less than 175 to 200 bus condition also not good I watch a film about this how bus owner forging license which lead to death of school child due to faulty break.
Opponent party and common people urging for increase numbers of govt bus but in the end who listen to whoom

I am not sure any country would be allowing people to live in 100 yr old unsafe buildings.If it has be a heritage building then move people out of it and take proper care,rather than waiting for it to fall one day

I am not sure any country would be allowing people to live in 100 yr old unsafe buildings.If it has be a heritage building then move people out of it and take proper care,rather than waiting for it to fall one day
i agree no other country allows people to live in heritage building in france or in one european contry there is one old heritage building where only one family lives due to constant renovation work it was shown last year or before last in France 24 or in some international news channel

West Bengal is all set to introduce a new dress code across all government-run schools in the state. Students of all government, semi-government and government-aided schools in Bengal will have a common uniform in a blue and white colour scheme.

The new dress code will also prominemtly feature the bengal goverment's 'Biswa Bangla' logo, one that was conceptualised and designed by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee herself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock