News from West Bengal

Never try use here any Bad/vulger word for any of the political leader,mainly for CM/PM.When all stop commenting about this matter then why you started fighting. Please stop this.
For your clarification yes this is not a political fight thread. This thread is about to share various news related West Bengal.
Don't jump as if I started it. There had been a reply related to panchayat polls.

Don't jump as if I started it. There had been a reply related to panchayat polls.
Panchayat election topic discussion end may started, this is june started, don't gave excuse about this. Now i understand your motive. You want fight. I politely requested you to stop out of topic discussion. But now I understand that you never stop. Now I am ignoring your post.

Panchayat election topic discussion end may started, this is june started, don't gave excuse about this. Now i understand your motive. You want fight. I politely requested you to stop out of topic discussion. But now I understand that you never stop. Now I am ignoring your post.
When the truth hurts and when you cannot come up with the defense, you turn ignorant. You cannot stop me from saying the truth just because you don't want to hear it.

Stop all these
Iam giving new latest newz
3 ministers from bengal lost minister ship

West Bengal Madhyamik Result to be Declared Tomorrow at 9 AM.
Steps to check WBBSE Class 10 Results 2018 at wbbse.org:
Step 1: Visit the West Bengal Board’s official website- wbbse.org.
Step 2: On the home page, click on the link- WBBSE Madhyamik Results 2018.
Step 3: Enter relevant details such as registration details, name and roll number.
Step 4: Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Take a print out of your result and keep a copy for future use.

WBBSE Result 2018: West Bengal Madhyamik Result to be Declared Tomorrow at 9 AM, Key Things to know

Yes, she's very good in motivating her goons to kill people who are ideologically different. So nice, Didi is. We shall give an award for it.
Stop fighting. You cannot disrespect an elected CM of a state. If you dont like her that's your matter but stop disrespecting an elected CM like this. :angry:What do you think all other CM's are 100% clean ?

Stop fighting. You cannot disrespect an elected CM of a state. If you dont like her that's your matter but stop disrespecting an elected CM like this. :angry:What do you think all other CM's are 100% clean ?
They won't atleast tolerate such acts of their party men

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock