News from West Bengal

Stop posting this type of post. This is not a political thread. West Bengal is much better than others. At first you came here, lived here then comment anything.Not only Bengal, if you follow news you can found every state have many kind criminal activities.

Oh ya ?? Really ??

Not agreed with either @rishuboy, @Riddhiman or @jay vithlani bros.
Every place (be it City/State/Country) have their pros and cons. We can't term any such area as better or worse. There shouldn't be any comparison.
Being Bengali and staying in Bengal for first 31 years of my life, I love the place. But I've the same love (may be 1% less, but that's okay) for Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Bangalore/Guwahati........
BTW, I'm not joining politics, it's a common man's common statement.

At least people won't be lynched for their political leaning in other parts. It's happening mostly in West Bengal and Kerala. Shameless mamata talks about democracy in Karnataka but not even condemns the acts of her goons in Bengal. It's intolerance and she's not a queen. You cannot deny facts by generalising things. Political murders have no place in democracy.

If it is not a politically related thread , why there a reply regarding panchayat polls. And c'mon politics isn't a taboo.

Stop posting this type of post. This is not a political thread. At first you came here, lived here then comment anything.Not only Bengal, if you follow news you can found every state have many kind criminal activities.
If it is not a politically related thread , why there a reply regarding panchayat polls. And c'mon politics isn't a taboo.

At least people won't be lynched for their political leaning in other parts. It's happening mostly in West Bengal and Kerala. Shameless mamata talks about democracy in Karnataka but not even condemns the acts of her goons in Bengal. It's intolerance and she's not a queen. You cannot deny facts by generalising things. Political murders have no place in democracy.
Never try use here any Bad/vulger word for any of the political leader,mainly for CM/PM.When all stop commenting about this matter then why you started fighting. Please stop this.
For your clarification yes this is not a political fight thread. This thread is about to share various news related West Bengal.

Last edited:
Never try use here any Bad/vulger word for any of the political leader,mainly for CM/PM.When all stop commenting about this matter then why you started fighting. Please stop this.
For your clarification yes this is not a political fight thread. This thread is about to share various news related West Bengal.
That sick mentality of resisting someone from expressing a view. What's the difference between this act and killing someone for having dissent ? You cannot hide reality by acting nice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock