News from West Bengal

i am not atheist but
our cm didi prepares for covid cases boom in west bengal.
chaired meeting with puja commitee members about future planing how to tackle large gathering oustide puja pandal.
i say seriously when WHO say maintain social destance with people then didi thinking how to attract people in pandal. and people will go outside home with no reason just for entertainment hoping pandal as late as 4am without maitain anythig mask and social distencing.

instead of this didi should say puja comitee members no people allowed inside do that type of protocol and do puja just for only for club members.
West Bengal: CM Mamata Banerjee to chair meeting next week with Durga Puja committees

and what a trick first CESC lockdown bill is high due to assuming bill sent by cesc wait don't need to pay we sent you original bill/ fresh after check/sent electricity person for reading meter. and that after 3 almost 3 month lockdown assumed genarated bill was approx 1000 and not above 1100.
2nd case now after sent bill after meter rading which is truly fair nd ok bill now this moth means September month bill sent by CESC without sent any electricity meter reading man in august but sent bill rs full 1000 rs which is lockdown bill. so effectively no waive in bill. just a eye wash

Last edited:
What if MHA do not allow cinemas??
MHA was insisting opening cinemas. Owners are denying to open in less capacity as it wouldn't be profitable for them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock