News from West Bengal

when mamata banerjee makes his way in history books with indian revolutionary leaders then what ee can expect.

Less than six months after supreme court upheld chief minister’s Mamata Banerjee’s contention that the Singur Nano factory land must be returned to the farmers, her education department mandarins have etched the names and achievements of a number of Trinamool leaders and supporters throughout the length of a full chapter in history text books of class VIII.

Mamata and her Singur comrades walk into school text books
What's wrong with the chapter bro?

What's wrong with the chapter bro?
then you have to read her as a revolutionary activist in nadigram and singur movement what she done and how she fight aginst tata vs cpim :lol: :lol:

note : if you fanboy of our cm then it's ok otherwise for me i felt odd to read her movement along with other historical movement.
thank god i pass class viii very early otherwise i have too read this now 😅😅

then you have to read her as a revolutionary activist in nadigram and singur movement what she done and how she fight aginst tata vs cpim :lol: :lol:

note : if you fanboy of our cm then it's ok otherwise for me i felt odd to read her movement along with other historical movement.
thank god i pass class viii very early otherwise i have too read this now 😅😅
I wasn't defending your state's CM. I was asking about what the problem was with the chapter.

was asking about what the problem was with
if you not not know the incident.
incident was that time ruling govt (cpim) wants to build nano(tata) company in singur by capture land from farmer's by give them money or job opportunities but that time didi's party was in oposition party so she oposed this and start starvation until tata go back and stop built tata factory in singur ultimately didi won.
i have no ossie woth the movement i just bring this issue to the context of how her gov elected education minister quote a statement about khudiram bose and now she want himself to be portray as a lady revolutionariest by this singur movement and if you say how can i blame didi for this it's like inspite o am in church i am not drink holy water. her govt is in power every step taken by his his minister under his supervision and he didn't knew how it's possibe and she is also cm head of bengal govt

if you not not know the incident.
incident was that time ruling govt (cpim) wants to build nano(tata) company in singur by capture land from farmer's by give them money or job opportunities but that time didi's party was in oposition party so she oposed this and start starvation until tata go back and stop built tata factory in singur ultimately didi won.
i have no ossie woth the movement i just bring this issue to the context of how her gov elected education minister quote a statement about khudiram bose and now she want himself to be portray as a lady revolutionariest by this singur movement and if you say how can i blame didi for this it's like inspite o am in church i am not drink holy water. her govt is in power every step taken by his his minister under his supervision and he didn't knew how it's possibe and she is also cm head of bengal govt
But you said Nandigram was about Tata vs CPM. How was she stealing credit? Communist government misused laws to grab land from poor farmers for a big corporation which is one of the most ironic thing CPM has ever done.

Didi pulled a communism on CPM. Coming to your revolution point. This is actually a very nice thing to teach. It shows how a political system and poor farmers defeated a corporation.

This is actually a very nice thing to teach. It shows how a political system and poor farmers defeated a corporation.
and wht good happen with farmer's they only get their land back and now that land too is not usable for farming.
atleast if factory built they get job

and wht good happen with farmer's they only get their land back and now that land too is not usable for farming.
atleast if factory built they get job
Hello. Farmers opposed the factory. Let them have it their way, then. I would have also supported the Nano plant back then if land was not unethically obtained.

calcutta university students this year can submit their answer sheet through whatsapp and e mail.
on same way they get exam question through e mail and whats app.

isn't it easy to open book and give answer 😅😂
instead of this go in examination center and give exam more secure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock