News from Uttar Pradesh

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 16,161
And Amit Shah has totally failed the country as HM on these farmer protests.Neither he is able to resolve the issue through dialogue nor he is able to move the alleged farmers who are blockading the capital for last 6-7 months.What is the use of a thumping majority when the government puts mehndi on hands and do nothing when handful of Kisan leaders are holding it to ransom.

There is a video where the driver of the SUV which allegedly mowed down "Protestors" is being beaten and told to say that the minister had sent him to crush the protestors and yet he doesn't support their propaganda.Need to identify these Kisans and put them in their real place which is prison.

There is a video where the driver of the SUV which allegedly mowed down "Protestors" is being beaten and told to say that the minister had sent him to crush the protestors and yet he doesn't support their propaganda.Need to identify these Kisans and put them in their real place which is prison.
Not gonna jump to conclusion about who the culprit is. But this mob lynching mindset needs to end. A random nice person becomes a murderer when he throws his fist at some petty thief and pickpocket. One of my father's friend was beaten to death as he had accidentally runned over some person with his scooter who also had died. I don't know what those people achieved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock