Good News New white color Jio IPSTB launched for Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,198
I have managed to capture the STB details from the above video.

DTMEgEo.png

Its model number is same as current airfiber ipstb. Just v1 is written additionally. And only size is small and colour is white. So may be not different in specifications and features.

Last edited:
Ok so it means they are serious about both apps. They are not like temporary things to get the work done for the time being.
Yes. That must be their plan. Because the old model Jio STB remote don't have either of these buttons.

Please find the old vs new remote comparison below for reference. Both remotes are still supplied by Jio as they refurbish the return materials returned by cancelled customers.

Old Jio STB remote:
KYQaGqa.jpeg

New Jio STB remote:
8tcvbiC.jpeg

Yes. That must be their plan. Because the old model Jio STB don't have either of these buttons.

Please find the old vs new remote comparison below for reference. Both remotes are still supplied by Jio as they refurbish the return materials returned by cancelled customers.

Old Jio STB remote:
KYQaGqa.jpeg

New Jio STB remote:
8tcvbiC.jpeg
Thats interesting. Hope they launch iptv with proper UI.

I received this remote only for my airfiber stb. I'm using from feb'2024.
using this remote only for both tv and stb. (Paired)
Yes. The new model Jio remote is better. The old model Jio remote required manual efforts to control TV power and volume. Every time one needed to press the UNIV button to switch between STB & TV controls.

Yes. That must be their plan. Because the old model Jio STB remote don't have either of these buttons.

Old Jio STB remote:
KYQaGqa.jpeg

New Jio STB remote:
8tcvbiC.jpeg
Jio remote have live tv app shortcut buttons in previous version remote also, but only placement was different. Earlier they have two buttons for the same thing. But after universal control enabled they rearranged the few buttons in newer remote.
Who have this remote can confirm now what 'c' button and on demand button open app when press.

[Guide / live tv / tv ] all buttons open the same live tv app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock