Good News New styles added - Give a makeover to your browsing experience

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,579
Testing new dark mode with an easy to switch sticky top button. Let me know your feedbacks, if any. :)
By mistake clicked that button... suddenly in my mind ”ye light kaise chali gayi”...how it is changed to dark...😀😀

Looking cool one bhai 👍

I was earlier in dark mode. Suddenly its changed to normal. Now I am back to dark mode which is very good to browse in night time. Thanks team 😊

By mistake clicked that button... suddenly in my mind ”ye light kaise chali gayi”...how it is changed to dark...😀😀
Yeah, the button on the header was added at the same place as the search button so accidental click chances were more as our users are used to with that place for search option. To overcome this, I removed the header area mode switcher and it should appear only on the bottom.

Testing new dark mode with an easy to switch sticky top button. Let me know your feedbacks, if any. :)
Just noticed that the sticky part is not matched with the current mode.
tlL9fow.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock