New Jio Fiber installation

What's the monthly pack bro ???
And Congratulations once again.
It is trial only. Service engineer did ask the question about upcoming plan, I told 399, he said for STB 999 or above one is needed. I said ok. But after completion I'll take 399 nly. It is a available for me.

Charges :
1000(Installation) + 1500(STB)(Refundable Deposit)

Welcome to Jio Fiber 🤗
Live tv working through Airtel Xstream web
Nice. Did you use the Jio Browser to access airtelxtream.in on your STB? Also, I am guessing that the number of LIVE Channels would be lesser on the web, in comparison with the mobile app, right? 🤔

I couldn't find the android version
Since I am not familiar with your STB's Settings Menu, I am not sure if it has the same structure as my STB. So I am just spitballing here. Give it a try and let us know.

👨‍🔧Settings - - > Applications - - > Android Settings - - > About - - > Android Version 🕵️‍♂️

Did you use the Jio Browser to access airtelxtream.in on your STB? Also, I am guessing that the number of LIVE Channels would be lesser on the web, in comparison with the mobile app, right? 🤔

Yes I used Jio Pages app. I thas all zee, sony, discovery & some sun network channels.
Since I am not familiar with your STB's Settings Menu, I am not sure if it has the same structure as my STB. So I am just spitballing here. Give it a try and let us know.

👨‍🔧Settings - - > Applications - - > Android Settings - - > About - - > Android Version 🕵️‍♂️
Thanks for your reply. But settings --> Applications, Android settings is not visible.
Also I found remote is different one. It also has A,B,C,D. No use cases. May be during kbco_O

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock