Breaking New fire tv stick 4k coming to india on 14th november.

Screenshot_2018-10-03-20-20-26-272_in.amazon.m_Shop.android.shopp.png

Should I upgrade to this from my old Fire stick .??
Though I don't have 4K tv
If you dont have 4k tv then it wont be useful as you wont be able to set resolution to 2160 p to see uhd movie or show which they have in setting only 1080p you can select like you old fire tv but ya for convient of remote you can go for it and smooth scrolling on interface with more ram.

If you dont have 4k tv then it wont be useful as you wont be able to set resolution to 2160 p to see uhd movie or show which they have in setting only 1080p you can select like you old fire tv but ya for convient of remote you can go for it and smooth scrolling on interface with more ram.
Moreover 4k demands much more data and data speed. U should be content with HD for now. As 4k is certainly the future, u can think of upgrading nxt year may be around Prime Day to get a good deal

Last edited:
Yes hoping to get it in prime sale for 3999 only:p some day or who known may be this coming sale!!

Complete waste. Even if you upgrade. Then also most 4k TV you buy are smart nowadays.
Days of these stick is over unless you want to be in amazon ecosystem that too is not working for India currently.
Like you can't control fire stick with echo like usa users can.

Complete waste. Even if you upgrade. Then also most 4k TV you buy are smart nowadays.
Days of these stick is over unless you want to be in amazon ecosystem that too is not working for India currently.
Like you can't control fire stick with echo like usa users can.
This fire stick is alexa enable so its may work with other echo device for 4k still far for user bcoz its require use data to watch 4k content unless you got trully unlimited wuth atleast 20mbps net

This fire stick is alexa enable so its may work with other echo device for 4k still far for user bcoz its require use data to watch 4k content unless you got trully unlimited wuth atleast 20mbps net
Most of the 4k TVs already got streaming apps with 4k support. Then why should they buy this device? Just for the Alexa!??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock