Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,499
  • Views: Views 362,433
I disagree with you my friend. Movie is critically acclaimed and won several awards.

Likes of Baaghi and Bharat were recieved negative reviews from critics.
Bro,ultimately the success is measured by the millions made on Box office.Commercial failure of a movie like GOW would dishearten anyone aiming to make a movie like that.

Bro,ultimately the success is measured by the millions made on Box office.Commercial failure of a movie like GOW would dishearten anyone aiming to make a movie like that.
Indian's go to watch movies to relieve stress. So comedy and over the top action is a go to genre. In my eyes GoW didn't fail. It was meant for a niche audience who supported the movie. Because of them movie didn't bombed at box office.

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (K-Drama) - From Aug 26 (Weekly Simulcast)

eGO2Scr.jpg

Aggretsuko (Season 3) - August 27

Vhge7md.jpg

Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun - September 1

Pfv0lRg.jpg

The Idhun Chronicles - September 10

LFw6rFz.jpg

Ghost in the Shell- Stand Alone Complex - Anime series added today ( im nt sure it seems have seen it in Animax India long back - same or nt - have only watched `1 or 2 eps in grandmas home cable tv )

Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society Anime movie added today

KdHEKSp.jpg

qV86krv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock