Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,491
  • Views: Views 359,920
A Certain Scientific Accelerator - Season 1 - Anime will be added on 1st September
Heidi - (3D Kids Anime series) - Season 2 - will be added on 1st September ( it also airs in sun group kids channel - chutti tv , chintu tv etc- dont know which season they air though)

HNbzeYR.jpg

VAcgtAS.jpg

There is so much regret in me not understanding Bhojpuri. Subtitles can't do justice. Just completed first part of Gangs of Wasseypur. It is so brilliantly done. The casted the best actors they could possibly find. Even songs compliment each and every scene. Run time is around 2 and a half hours. Yet, you can't complain as you feel like you want more and more.

I totally lost it when Sardar uses desi katha to shoot some guy and it kept on exploding in his hand. He still kept on shooting.

There is so much regret in me not understanding Bhojpuri. Subtitles can't do justice. Just completed first part of Gangs of Wasseypur. It is so brilliantly done. The casted the best actors they could possibly find. Even songs compliment each and every scene. Run time is around 2 and a half hours. Yet, you can't complain as you feel like you want more and more.

I totally lost it when Sardar uses desi katha to shoot some guy and it kept on exploding in his hand. He still kept on shooting.
Finished the sequel as well. One of the most satisfying climax I have ever watched. The perfect dubstep put the speakers on fire. But I have a little problem about the second part. This is a continuation of same movie. But all important characters were new. They needed to retain some characters from previous movie as well. Anyhow it's 4/5.

Movie is brilliant but too violent for the likes of City folks.Manoj Bajpayee was superb as Sardar Khan.Can't think of a better movie made on the subject.Even Tigmanshu Dhulia as Ramadhir Singh was brilliant.

PS:Being from Bihar the movie holds a special place in my heart :)

The dialogues from the movie were/are so popular.Sad thing is these gems take a backstage when the likes of Bharat,Baaghi etc rip the rewards at Box office.

The dialogues from the movie were/are so popular.Sad thing is these gems take a backstage when the likes of Bharat,Baaghi etc rip the rewards at Box office.
I disagree with you my friend. Movie is critically acclaimed and won several awards.

Likes of Baaghi and Bharat were recieved negative reviews from critics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock