Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,478
  • Views: Views 355,996
The Highest Rated Drama in Korean Cable TV History -

THE WORLD OF THE MARRIED streaming from 28 August.

SlXaSRK.jpg

Netflix has canceled the sci-fi series after two seasons. News of the show's end comes six months after the second season debuted on Feb. 27, although the decision was made quietly during the spring. The cancellation came down to the streamer's usual viewership vs. cost analysis and wasn't influenced by the coronavirus pandemic — unlike the cancellations of YA shows The Society and I Am Not Okay With This, which Netflix said were due to circumstances created by the pandemic.

'Altered Carbon' Canceled After 2 Seasons on Netflix | Hollywood Reporter

Netflix has canceled the sci-fi series after two seasons. News of the show's end comes six months after the second season debuted on Feb. 27, although the decision was made quietly during the spring. The cancellation came down to the streamer's usual viewership vs. cost analysis and wasn't influenced by the coronavirus pandemic — unlike the cancellations of YA shows The Society and I Am Not Okay With This, which Netflix said were due to circumstances created by the pandemic.

'Altered Carbon' Canceled After 2 Seasons on Netflix | Hollywood Reporter
Although it's an adaptation of a novel, S2 wasn't that good as S1. The new sleeve thing worked totally fine with the book but in the series it was kinda disappointing. Joel Kinnaman as Takeshi Kovacs was awesome than Anthony Mackie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock