New Content on Hungama Play

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Hungama Play, a premium video on demand (VoD) platform owned by Hungama Digital Media, has premiered a slate of critically acclaimed TV shows from BBC Studios. Available as a result of a long-standing partnership with BBC Studios, these shows include BAFTA winner ‘Happy Valley’, cult comedy ‘Yes, Prime Minister’, Golden Globe winner ‘Top of the Lake’, Emmy nominated ‘Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond’ and ‘Almost Royal’.
Hungama will leverage its distribution strengths to give the shows a wide release. Besides Hungama Play, the shows will be available to stream through Hungama Play on Vodafone Play, Idea Movies & TV, Airtel TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Tata Sky Binge, SHAREit, and Android TVs.
Hungama Play expands its library through content deal with BBC Studios - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Reactions: iDJ
Damaged 2

EN0zPXAUcAInNJ6

Guys if i subscribe to hungama play with my Flipkart super coins for 1 year vl i get all the movies to stream free or i have to pay for rented movies ???

Guys if i subscribe to hungama play with my Flipkart super coins for 1 year vl i get all the movies to stream free or i have to pay for rented movies ???
Rent movies are not part of streaming subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock