Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 335,203
I want HBO's content to come to Sony. That can give them a big International content enhancement when they combine Zee5 and Sony Liv into one platform. After the merger both Zee and Sony lacks in quantity when it comes to International content. In that way they can revamp their streaming business with complete new service. India's oldest streaming service can not only get a content boost. It can be a serious competitor to Disney+ Hotstar.

I want HBO's content to come to Sony. That can give them a big International content enhancement when they combine Zee5 and Sony Liv into one platform. After the merger both Zee and Sony lacks in quantity when it comes to International content. In that way they can revamp their streaming business with complete new service. India's oldest streaming service can not only get a content boost. It can be a serious competitor to Disney+ Hotstar.
Yes, but only if they work (very hard) on their app.

Series Premieres:
  • 9-1-1: Lone Star S3 - Jan 4
  • Abbot Elementary S1 - Jan 5
  • This is Us S6 - Jan 5
  • Hotstar Specials' Human - Jan 14
  • Nat Geo's The World According to Jeff Goldblum S2 Part 2 - Jan 19
  • Promised Land S1 - Jan 25
Movie Premieres:
  • Anbarivu (Tamil) - Jan 7
  • Marvel Studios' Eternals - Jan 12
  • The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild - Jan 28
  • Akhanda (Telugu) - TBA
Expected Titles: Not yet Confirmed by Disney+ Hotstar PR
  • How I Met Your Father S1- Jan 18
  • Single Drunk Female S1 - Jan 21
  • Billions S6 - Jan 23
  • Marvel's Hit-Monkey S1 - Jan 26
  • Insânia (Portuguese, Brazil) - Jan 26
  • Bro Daddy (Malayalam) - TBA

Recently released blockbuster movie Akhanda digital premiere This Sankranti January 12 on Hotstar

DM6eG9c.jpg

Akhanda OTT Release Date And Time On Disney+ Hotstar, Know All Details! - Filmibeat Akhanda OTT Release Date And Time On Disney+ Hotstar, Know All Details! - Filmibeat
Akhanda on January 21st
N4fV2Hc.jpg

Any chance of The Amazing Race getting added?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock