Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 336,103
Recently released blockbuster movie Akhanda digital premiere This Sankranti January 12 on Hotstar

DM6eG9c.jpg

Akhanda OTT Release Date And Time On Disney+ Hotstar, Know All Details! - Filmibeat Akhanda OTT Release Date And Time On Disney+ Hotstar, Know All Details! - Filmibeat

So, it's official that HBO deal ended with Hotstar. There are two returning titles Euphoria and The Righteous Gemstones in the first half and they aren't mentioned here.
Will they renew it?
If not, then I guess it might come as a Prime Video Channel. I don't see them launching a new app for India. 🤔

Anyways, I hope someone gets the streaming rights for DC Peacemaker, just like the new Harry Potter special and F.R.I.E.N.D.S Reunion. (I know these are HBO Max Originals, not HBO Original Programming)

Will they renew it?
Last time I checked with someone Star India was trying for renewal. Now it Seems like HBO Asia isn't in favour of extending the agreements.
Anyways, I hope someone gets the streaming rights for DC Peacemaker
Whatever they do, they won't be creating a much better revenue than being with Hotstar tho. We have already seen how Netflix is still struggling to make inroads in India. Anyway, I hope they do reach some kind of agreements with Hotstar or Prime Video asap. I'm not ready to pay for another service just for HBO Content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock