Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,881
  • Views: Views 332,408

Now please add Case Files with Sharad Kelkar and shows like the Banged Up Abroad. Timing on tv is just bad.

MCU movies (off course except standalone Spiderman movies) were listed as per their timeline.
Also phase-wise listing (as per release dates) is there which includes 5* TV series too.
KlwyIAN.jpg

Old seasons of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver are missing from Hostar. Only Season 6-8 are available now.

Old seasons of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver are missing from Hostar. Only Season 6-8 are available now.
It's Always been the case.. They never had Seasons 1-5 AFAIK and remember.. Same with Real Time as well

It's Always been the case.. They never had Seasons 1-5 AFAIK and remember.. Same with Real Time as well
No, I have seen all seasons being available couple of months back. This is why I had added to my watchlist as I never completed Season 1.

No, I have seen all seasons being available couple of months back. This is why I had added to my watchlist as I never completed Season 1.
U might have mistaken... They never had earlier seasons..

Edit: I'm so confident because this and the Real Time were the only two HBO shows that Hotstar never had the whole library...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock