Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 334,961
WPl6drN.jpg
It's available in IMAX aspect ratio. 👌🏻

The only thing lacking was the sound. Wish I had a home theatre.
Same here.
We have an old Santosh 2.1ch speaker system which is counting its final days. It always gives a buzzing sound and the left side sometimes gives lower sound.
Unfortunately, if we buy a new Speaker system, we'll also have to invest on a new TV. As our current TV only has 2 HDMI INs (one connected to STB and another to Fire TV Stick), no HDMI Arc, no Optical Out. So we'll have to go with RCA or Headphone Jack. Which won't give good quality output or Dolby.
I know there are HDMI splitters available in the market, but I am sceptical about their output.

Btw, I am eyeing for this one:

Same here.
We have an old Santosh 2.1ch speaker system which is counting its final days. It always gives a buzzing sound and the left side sometimes gives lower sound.
Unfortunately, if we buy a new Speaker system, we'll also have to invest on a new TV. As our current TV only has 2 HDMI INs (one connected to STB and another to Fire TV Stick), no HDMI Arc, no Optical Out. So we'll have to go with RCA or Headphone Jack. Which won't give good quality output or Dolby.
I know there are HDMI splitters available in the market, but I am sceptical about their output.

HDMI splitters may not do much justice. Used it for official purpose and saw some lag on picture, may not be good for sound either. I guess there was another thread about it on the forum as well. There are HTs having multiple inputs and a single output to TV. Try checking for that one. I dont have much knowledge on this though.

Btw, Thanks for the HT recommendation. Will have a look. Got optical and HDMI ARC as well on my TV.

Same here.

Better go 4 zeb 9700 or 9800 pro with atmos support

Better go 4 zeb 9700 or 9800 pro with atmos support
These are just 2.1.2
It's better to get a proper 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus system instead.

Proper Atmos experience can only be achieved by at least a minimum of 7.1.2 system, with ceiling Atmos speakers. These Soundbars & TV Speakers with Atmos are just for namesake. You won't feel much of a difference compared to regular DD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock