Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,875
  • Views: Views 330,676
Second time actually. I remember ranting about Folklore: the long pond sessions.

Here's the proof of people complaining. 👇
Source
Yes.. But they were actually bringing that documentary. They had faced delay because Disney+ dropped it suddenly and as Hotstar doesn't share the same data centers, so it was delayed. They never told that they don't have rights or something else other than it will be available ASAP.. That was not the case here. They were like they don't have rights for this show.. However, India becomes 6th or 7th market only to have this show as Disney+ Star haven't even dated the show yet...

Cult movie "Conan The Barbarian (1982)" now streaming exclusively on Hotstar Premium

Vik5oJB.jpg

Today is Selena's birthday. They could've atleast added Wizards of the Waverly Place today. What a disgrace!

Today is Selena's birthday. They could've atleast added Wizards of the Waverly Place today. What a disgrace!
You are expecting too much buddy... I dont think they will bring Only Murders in a Building next month either.

You are expecting too much buddy... I dont think they will bring Only Murders in a Building next month either.
C'mon, the service is called Disney+ Hotstar. Atleast have the Disney TV shows which are produced in-house. How difficult could it be? Every country that has Disney+ or Disney+ Hotstar has these shows. And the most surprising part is Disney International HD was airing reruns. Now has fresh episodes on tv. But same is nowhere to be found on OTT.

C'mon, the service is called Disney+ Hotstar. Atleast have the Disney TV shows which are produced in-house. How difficult could it be? Every country that has Disney+ or Disney+ Hotstar has these shows. And the most surprising part is Disney International HD was airing reruns. Now has fresh episodes on tv. But same is nowhere to be found on OTT.
I'm not saying it's difficult for them to add.. They just have to remove Geo locking that's it. But there are some underlying issues with prior Disney Owned properties which weren't in businesses with Star India prior to merger it seems. Let's take the example how only 90's shows are added on to the service when they are dropping Disney properties. Only 3-4 shows like Amphibia, Coop and Cami, Austin and Ally are the exceptions.

I get your point, even I have that frustratation that Hotstar had 130+ Titles from HBO library, but not even 30+ Titles are there from Disney channel libraries... It's very irritating to see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock