Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,888
  • Views: Views 334,212
Why the tweet about Pon Manickavel was deleted?

It was from the composer of the film Mr. D. Imman. So it must be official.

Why the tweet about Pon Manickavel was deleted?

It was from the composer of the film Mr. D. Imman. So it must be official.
Tweet was deleted on Twitter for some reason so we removed the post.

I am talking about upcoming documentary of Behind the Attraction. I think it will be Premium Exclusive like Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom. I hope this gets second season as well.
Yes, thats what I had said earlier post as well. Disney+ Originals are only restricted to Premium users.

BTW, if u hadn't watched earlier documentaries, I suggest you to watch The Imagineering Story & The World According to Jeff Goldblum. Those two are by far some of the best docu series produced. Even the newly released Wolfgang, is also good. Explored the chef's life through out.

Yes, thats what I had said earlier post as well. Disney+ Originals are only restricted to Premium users.

BTW, if u hadn't watched earlier documentaries, I suggest you to watch The Imagineering Story & The World According to Jeff Goldblum. Those two are by far some of the best docu series produced. Even the newly released Wolfgang, is also good. Explored the chef's life through out.
Thanks for the recommendation. I have added both to my watchlist. Will watch after getting premium. Finishing off the Nat Geo documentaries at the moment.

L
OKI
Tamil & Telugu
Now streaming on
Disney+Hotstar
JkGrBsi.jpg

Source

Narrated by Paget Brewster (“Criminal Minds”), the 10-part series gives viewers an exclusive peek “behind the curtain” of the most beloved attractions and destinations at Disney Parks and Resorts around the world, from Jungle Cruise to "it's a small world" to the Haunted Mansion to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. “Behind the Attraction” delves into Disney Parks’ rich, amazing history using archival and never-before-seen footage and photographs to unveil how the attractions came to be and how they’ve been refined over the years as new ideas surface and technology evolves. “Behind the Attraction” begins streaming on Wednesday, July 21, on Disney+ with five episodes at launch, and five additional episodes coming to service later this year.

g2LxdUN.jpg

“Stuntman,” streaming on Friday, July 23. The documentary film follows legendary stuntman Eddie Braun as he attempts one of the most dangerous stunts in history. Contemplating retirement and having survived over three decades of hellacious car crashes, explosions, high falls and death-defying leaps, Eddie decides to complete what his childhood hero never finished – the infamous Snake River Canyon rocket jump – an audacious televised event that almost killed famed daredevil, Evel Knievel.

Source

Why aren't they adding any past movies in the crime, horror, action genres? They do own a lot of titles in these genres.

Last one added was a horror movie called "The Empty Man (2020)" last month.

Must be disappointing for the Premium subscribers.
Here we go. Just added on Hotstar Premium:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock