Discussion New 4K content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter HDTO4K
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 26,458
Help I have LG 4k TV and Airtel xtream android Box in Hotstar i cant able to see 4k Resolution in 4k Tagged movies like Sadak 2 and Avengers End Games its Works perfectly in Prime and You Tube See Some Picture and Help me is that 4k Res or Not

Help I have LG 4k TV and Airtel xtream android Box in Hotstar i cant able to see 4k Resolution in 4k Tagged movies like Sadak 2 and Avengers End Games its Works perfectly in Prime and You Tube See Some Picture and Help me is that 4k Res or Not

Buddy! U are on Premium or VIP subscription? They might have started limiting resolution for VIP subscribers to 1080p I guess.

4K availvalbe for Premium subsription only (Rs.1499/-)

Ur subscription looks like VIP as seen in pictures... According to them they only provide 720p ie: HD but users getting FHD...I think u r getting Hindi audio in Avengers Endgame...

Buddy! U are on Premium or VIP subscription? They might have started limiting resolution for VIP subscribers to 1080p I guess.
From the start itself Avengers Endgame title was not in 4K UHD for VIP users even it showed 4K... Somewhere I had written this...

Can any body confirms that is Amazon prime and Hotstar support 4k in LG Web Os 5 version

Mulan is now available in 4K UHD.

vt1D8RK.jpg

A5PKe5Y.jpg

why only HDR? why not dolby vision? Disney+ in USA added dolby vision too
Buddy! Your TV or Connected TV devices should have Dolby Vision to have it in Dolby Vision. They cannot magically offer something which isn't supported by the device itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock