• Thread starter HDTO4K
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 26,443
Now HDR and Dolby 5:1 added in
Artemis Fowl

CuNl1va.jpg

@Bapun Raz @Siva
I think it's better to post list of all 4K With UHD, HDR and 5:1 movies either in the 1st post or separate thread.....So then everyone can check the movies and post the updates here...

@Bapun Raz @Siva
I think it's better to post list of all 4K With UHD, HDR and 5:1 movies either in the 1st post or separate thread.....So then everyone can check the movies and post the updates here...

We do have a compiled list of Titles having Dolby audio already 👇👇
Dolby 5.1 audio content updates on Disney+ Hotstar

This thread is already created for New 4k Content updates only, and there is separate thread open for testing updates as well. 👇👇
Breaking - Disney+ Hotstar testing 4K HDR

I guess u can compile list having 4K UHD and HDR formatting and share in this thread only.

Last edited:
We do have a compiled list of Titles having Dolby audio already 👇👇
Dolby 5.1 audio content updates on Disney+ Hotstar

This thread is already created for New 4k Content updates only, and there is separate thread open for testing updates as well. 👇👇
Breaking - Disney+ Hotstar testing 4K HDR

I guess u can compile list having 4K UHD and HDR formatting and share in this thread only.
If it's in this thread or in the threads u shown then should be in the 1st post itself....If the list come in between all posts then it's difficult to find it every time to update...
1st post either can be updated by the thread starter or Team members...Others can't edit... thatsy I have asked with Team...

If it's in this thread or in the threads u shown then should be in the 1st post itself....If the list come in between all posts then it's difficult to find it every time to update...
1st post either can be updated by the thread starter or Team members...Others can't edit... thatsy I have asked with Team...
Its an dynamically increasing list! So it might not be easy for team or thread starter to update it regularly! So u can compile and share it on this thread only! @Bapun Raz bro ur perspective on this?

Its an dynamically increasing list! So it might not be easy for team or thread starter to update it regularly! So u can compile and share it on this thread only! @Bapun Raz bro ur perspective on this?
It's difficult to search for already posted contents from all posts or to remember the content every time and Then to update new content here is hard for me surely...:giggle:

Go ahead and create a new dedicated thread for the 4K content on Disney+Hotstar. We will make it sticky and you can update it whenever needed.

Go ahead and create a new dedicated thread for the 4K content on Disney+Hotstar. We will make it sticky and you can update it whenever needed.
Sorry to say that in this age of mine it's not possible to take more responsibility surely...If someone create then i can post updates only whenever visit here....I am even not visiting regularly some days too...
Thanx for suggestions..

Sorry to say that in this age of mine it's not possible to take more responsibility surely...If someone create then i can post updates only whenever visit here....I am even not visiting regularly some days too...
Thanx for suggestions..
No problem, please continue in this thread for now. Whenever someone is interested and has time to create and maintain a separate thread, we shall stick it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock