• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 88,652
New Tags added...

DUYhJMy.jpg

0urOs8p.jpg

Qox7rgk.jpg

Netflix has now addressed this first-world problem: On Monday (June 28) the streamer is launching a feature that lets customers with Android phones and tablets start playing a TV episode or movie before it has completed downloading.

Apparently Play Something feature is not available for some users because it is broken on Android.
oCSYVH9.jpg

Netflix Inc., marking its first big move beyond TV shows and films, is planning an expansion into video games and has hired a former Electronic Arts Inc. and Facebook Inc. executive to lead the effort.

The idea is to offer video games on Netflix’s streaming platform within the next year. The games will appear alongside current fare as a new programming genre. The company doesn’t currently plan to charge extra for the content.

Did Netflix just reduced their bitrates again? Earlier I used to get above 5 mbps on 1080p but doesn't even go beyond 2 mbps. Is it because of the plan difference? Standard vs Premium. Can someone check on their TV. Thanks!

Noticed this today.

m7SOH7O.jpg

It now shows when the next season is coming, after you finish watching a show along with the recommendation/preview for another show. I have seen the latter in one form or another, but not the former.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock