Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,274
Well I m thinking of doing that, the OS11 update has been sh#t since I downloaded it.
In few mobiles if we reset then it erases all data and installed aps other than factory apps and the version remains the latest updated version...In Android TV it goes to factory version..

Netflix added new listing and features of icons and descriptions in contents previews..
Please check the pictures...

nTmUwof.jpg

20tY1Lc.jpg

tdt7Zo8.jpg

rH3s8Vj.jpg

NBgDHNr.jpg

kqZRxbv.jpg

Last edited:
Have u got resolved ur issue?
Well the only solution to this problem is to download a clone app and run Netflix in that app. The only downside is that you can't download and/or app might be slow depending on the clone app you use.

Well the only solution to this problem is to download a clone app and run Netflix in that app. The only downside is that you can't download and/or app might be slow depending on the clone app you use.
Well here a guess..
Uninstall the app downloaded from Google play store..Clear the cache from mobile...Download a older version from third party sites like apkpure ..
Try this..It may work...

New Fast Laughs tab added. It is similar to the stories-like feature that got removed. It has short clips from Sitcoms and Stand-Up specials. You need to swipe down to see more clips, just like TikTok, Reels and YouTube Shorts.

W9krVTW.jpg

gL7kucK.jpg
yatg0Of.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock