Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 88,647
Hi,
I stay in USA and has USA Netflix account. But i want to access India Netflix. Because some movies are available in NETFLIX India. I tried using Nord VPN, and using my USA Netflix credentials but is giving error. Any other way to use India Netflix here in USA??

It's 25 days to release of Sacred Games.
Netflix India tagging people with Trivedi surname on Twitter.

Netflix CEO Hastings says no plans for cheaper India offerings

When asked directly if that meant the company had no plans for lower prices in India, he said: "Correct."

“Now it is true that Youtube is free, and Amazon is basically free, and cable is extremely inexpensive because it’s ad-supported. To some degree that creates a consumer expectation," he said. But he added that the cost of Netflix in India was "like going to the movie theater 2-3 tickets a month, but you get to watch a lot more.”

Wow! Netflix announces 11 original Indian films including those with SRK, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra

As many as 11 films have been announced by the online streaming site, out of which one Hollywood movie set in the country has been acquired for the SAARC region. The films include those produced by Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit Nene and Anushka Sharma. Also, names including that of Rishi Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Mithila Palkar, Manav Kaul, Neena Gupta, Aparshakti Khurrana and Usha Jadhav are attached with the projects.

Wow! Netflix announces 11 original Indian films including those with SRK, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock