Sad News NEET Kills

I am not against NEET or CBSE, but it's due to TN Government that centers were not allotted.. Centers are not much, and it's a very critical examination and very sensitive.. Very large measures are taken to avoid mal practice. Was part of NEET Last year so sharing this information.. Have seen newer ways of mal practice which we didn't gave a thought. (₹1,00,00,000 is estimated cost for one seat) so check the level they try for mal practice..

We lose most valuable than any other thing in the world thats our own Brother & Sister's life, the question of a Son who wrote NEET exam without even aware of his father's death and his question after coming out "Where is my father" just shook the collective conscience of entire Tamils around the world.
I already told you i agree with you. Its a great loss.
But don't just blame it on NEET only.. There may be another reasons too.

We Tamils are from the land of Self Respect we have a voice & we will shout if anything affect our Brothers & Sisters and at a right time regain all the lost rights in a revolutionary manner.
I don't get this. Does this mean all other people from 27 states and UT's have no self respect and they don't talk for their rights. I believe TamilNadu is still a state of India.

Don't tell me about it. Your self-respect and shouting only comes out when some Po-Tamil fringe groups come to the scene.
Examples are Jallikattu, Cuvery, NEET..
Pro-Tamil groups are behind each and every protest happened on the name of the above.

If you were from a land of that much self-respect, where were you people at the time, when a Servant of Ex-CM hijacked 75% of MLA's of TN. Where is your pride when your puppet CM does nothing to the people of TN..? Is there a proper administration in TamilNadu..?

Raise your voice for something usefull and for a better tomorrow..

If you were from a land of that much self-respect, where were you people at the time, when a Servant of Ex-CM hijacked 75% of MLA's of TN. Where is your pride when your puppet CM does nothing to the people of TN..? Is there a proper administration in TamilNadu..?

Raise your voice for something usefull and for a better tomorrow..

Today If there is no proper administration in TN the entire blame should be placed on Central Government than anyone,We people don't have any power to bring down this Govt but Central Government that has all power to do that but what they did they Hijacked the same government formed in a improper manner and runs it with the help of a Mylapore Intellectual who threatens the State Government and virtually runs it on behalf of Modi.Do you ever care about all this fact and ground reality in TN.

BJP is the officially working on hand in hand with the State Government and run the day today affairs of TN govt and who should be blamed for all the mess happening around CM or PM of India.

People of Tamilnadu well understood who are the real culprits,at any cost they won't give any chance for BJP to make in roads into TN that will be the proof of our Self Respect test it until you live.

Last edited:
i hate the fact media didnt gave that girl attention that much before when she was alive :( they could have helped her with study advise. proper guidance..even state govt should have made science syllabus similar to ncert or helped her fr coaching.. . but they only gave attention to her when she wasnt alive :(

Exam center's selected only cbsc private schools. Government schools are not considered. How we can believe these private schools.

Before conducting neet exam we need equalised education system and conditions to rich to poor students from too far villages.

We need independent seperate organisation for conducting neet exam.

Have to wait till 2019 :cry:
DchlD6aV0AEgYc3.jpg

^
^
So this will continue :LOL:

Having read thru the thread so far I think @Jithin91 has made the valid posts. Taking cue from some of the posts about unfamiliar territory, rules about clothing, etc. its been the exact same when someone from the Northern States have had to take their exams earlier for CMC-Vellore or JIPMER or for that matter even Manipal which used to have centers only in the 4 Metropolitans or just in the place where the institute is located. So its an unfamiliar territory for most back then as well.

Likewise, if someone had to appear for AIIMS exams, you had 4-5 centers in entire India and it was an unfamiliar territory for most back then.

As much as its a huge huge irreplaceable personal loss to the candidate, sadly rules are for everyone. And rules which have been spelt out well in advance. Like someone said earlier in the thread, theres no way of knowing why the cardiac arrest happened.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock