Sad News NEET Kills

karan_hdl

Reaction score
Heartfelt Condolences to the Beareaved Family of young Student Kasthuri Mahalingam.

Father of a Student Kasthuri Mahalingam, Mr.Krishnasamy (47) from Tamilnadu who accompanied his son to write NEET Exam at a Exam Centre in Ernakulam Kerela dies of Cardiac Arrest today 6 May 2018.

The Death is as a result of a mental stress owing to a long travel after CBSE refused to set up enough Exam Centres in Tamilnadu for NEET takers.

In a runup to this event Two Judges Bench from Madras HC directed CBSE to setup Enough exam centres in Tamilnadu itself.

But CBSE stayed the order of Madras HC via Supreme Court & forced the Students to travel a long distance without even considering the barriers of logistics,Linguistic & so on that made hard for section of Tamil Students who were forced to Travel 1000s of KMs to even Sikkim,Rajasthan.

Unfortunately in this mess up a innocent student has lost his father.

Current Central Government is one of the most illegitimate of all when it comes to respecting the State's Federal rule & Integrity.

Current Modi Govt keeps Current CM & Deputy CM of Tamilnadu as their puppets and impose all sorts of Schemes including NEET which is opposed by all the past CMs from Tamilnadu.

There is a ordinance introduced in the Tamilnadu legislative assembly a year back exempting TN students from NEET and it's pending/blocked by Central Home ministry without sending for Presidents approval.

Govt of India & Current Centres Puppet Regime will be definitely punished by the highest judiciary of Heaven.

Last edited:
Supreme court of India, you are asking 17 year old Tamilnadu school students to take NEET exams from places as far as Rajasthan. 2751 km away.

Are you sure, your honour? Do you want to take visa to enter TN tomorrow?
Still now i feel as a indian ,Hope the Modi sarkar will definitely split up Tamilnadu from india soon.

No comments on this I already had a great discussion on other threads....
I am really feeling depressed on seeing this news...
Some of them are supporting blindly for allotment of seats in other states...
I dont want to bring it again here

Last edited:
First of all, condolences to the family.

Ok, I partially agree with you bro @karan_hdl
The Govt can setup exam centers in the state itself. Or at least in the neighboring states.

This particular incident, we can't say its a mental pressure on long travel or other reasons. Cardiac arrest can happen to any person within a second. Even i can have a cardiac arrest the next second am writing this. It may be or may not be the reason.

Let's take this. The boy is from Trichy. He wrote exam at Kochi. Trichy to Kochi is around somewhat 400 Km and travelling time would be around 7 Hours. The only difference in between this 400Km is two places are in two different states.
Now, take this example - A student from Kanyakumari got the exam center at Chennai. Take the distance between Kanyakumari to Chennai is around 750Kms, and the travel time is around 12 Hours. Both Kanyakumari and Chennai is in TN.

Taking both examples, the shortest distance is between Trichy to Kochi than Kumari to Chennai. Only difference is first one is in two different states and the later one is in same state.

Now the student who got examination centre at Chennai, who is from kumari won't feel the mental pressure of long travel..? Tamilnadu to Kerala or Karnataka is a travel-able distance for an exam like NEET.

But those who got Exam centers in Rajasthan & Sikkim, that just can't digest. Its highly condemnable.

including NEET which is opposed by all the past CMs from Tamilnadu.

There is a ordinance introduced in the Tamilnadu legislative assembly a year back exempting TN students from NEET and it's pending/blocked by Central Home ministry without sending for Presidents approval.

Nd this. Tamil Nadu is no differ from any other states in India. It is an integral part of India and it will continue as an integral part of India. Whatever laws which are applicable to other 27 states and union territories are also acceptable for TN.

@Jithin91 Some background information isn't added like they travelled in a highly congested train in unreserved coach from their hometown and some reports claim they might even be standing the whole journey.

And next is the fact that they were suddenly introduced into a unfamiliar location where everything is entirely different they have to search for a place for everything from staying to exam centres.

With additional regulations of CBSE like wear a particular type of shirts & so on the tired father after going through tiring search of other things even after few other fellow parents advising him to take rest went and bought a plain shirt to suit CBSE regulations.

Even after all this mental torture sufferred in a unfamiliar land I am not able to accept any other theory.

Last edited:
they travelled in a highly congested train in unreserved coach from their hometown and some reports claim they might even be standing the whole journey.

And next is the fact that they were suddenly introduced into a unfamiliar location where everything is entirely different they have to search for a place for everything from staying to exam centres.
these all can happen even if they are travelling from Trichy to Chennai. Its a National exam. So you won't get your exam center at the school where you studied, just like you wrote your SSLC or HSS exams. Around 1.10 Lakh students has written the exam from TN alone.

regulations of CBSE like wear a particular type of shirts & so on the tired father after going through tiring search of other things even few other fellow parents advising him to take rest went and bought a plain shirt to suit CBSE regulations.
am not supporting CBSE here. But these are thier rules. This is how thier exams are conducted. All these years All India Medical Entrance Exam was conducted in the same manner. In the same dress code.
Instructions are very well given in advance to all the students.

And i don't know why this much noise from TN on NEET Exam. Here, in Kerala students have got exam centers in Karnataka and Tamil nadu. Thousands of students from Kerala are writing exam in Mysore and Coimbatore.

And regarding Rule & law I don't ask for a special law for Tamilnadu and NEET exemption is possible and largely valid by the Ordinance passed by the TN Legislative Assembly but our Central Govt doesn't always behave legally that points TN to be on the wrong side in asking for an exemption.

Last edited:
@Jithin91 We lose most valuable than any other thing in the world thats our own Brother & Sister's life, the question of a Son who wrote NEET exam without even aware of his father's death and his question after coming out "Where is my father" just shook the collective conscience of entire Tamils around the world.

We Tamils are from the land of Self Respect we have a voice & we will shout if anything affect our Brothers & Sisters and at a right time regain all the lost rights in a revolutionary manner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock