Seeking Help Need to decide which TV to buy

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
I was never intending to buy a TV for myself as I feel laptop is enough and does the job for me but recently found the necessity of going for a TV seeing prices in Amazon Prime Day Sale and Flipkart Shopping Days.

As I am living in a different city than my family so don't want to spend much and go for Premium brands like Samsung, Sony nd all and want to keep the price below 20K.

So I have found two TV's that are fulfilling my necessities

1) VU Ultra Smart TV : Vu Ultra Smart 100cm (40 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV Online at best Prices In India

But as I don't have SBI Credit Card need to buy it at full price but good thing is I would get two years additional manufacturer warranty in 750 or something like that, it is a smart TV so has all the basic streaming apps.

2) CloudWalker Spectra Full HD TV : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07P27QR4T/?tag=dreamdth-21

This is not a SMART TV but 49 inches seems like a big deal at 20K, but I have never heard the name of the brand and never seen their TV's so not a single idea about PQ and AQ and futher Amazon in its comparison mentions that it has LED display but display type is LCD, I don't understand what that means, and there is no option for additional warranty, but I'll get 1750 further off using HDFC Credit Card which I am having, and I would buy Firestick TV alongwith this to make it smart.

Another one is MARQ : MarQ by Flipkart Dolby 43 inch(109 cm) Full HD Smart LED TV Online at best Prices In India

As its a flipkart brand so quality should be good.

OR should I spend some more and go for MI 43 inches Full HD TV for 21999?
Need your suggestions, if anyone of you has used any of these or any other is similar price, so please help me to decide.

Last edited:
In budget segment VU has the best picture quality. Random non branded TV's have better PQ than Mi TV. Mi TV doesn't support Netflix and Prime Video. Won't recommend MarQ TV either. Blindly go for VU. It will atleast last you 3-5 years.

Hey Guys can anyone tell me the review of VU Premium Android TV, I am considering new Mi 43 inches Tv that has Patchwall 2.0, can anyone suggest out of the two?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock