Nasri: Man City deal is nearly done

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,174

BaLaG

Reaction score
Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has confirmed that his move to Manchester City is 'nearly done' and he will leave with 'bitterness and anger'.

The French international has been heavily tipped to follow Cesc Fabregas out of the Emirates, with Eastlands the most likely destination.

Nasri's relationship with the club has deteriorated recently after he slammed the fans for being disrespectful in their chants against him during their Premier League opener against Newcastle at St James Park.

And according to The Daily Mail, the 24-year-old is on the brink of joining City after revealing the a deal is at hand on his Twitter account.

He went on to express bitterness and anger over the whole situation at the Emirates but insists he is proud to be an Arsenal player.

"It's nearly done," said the midfielder said

"I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart. I am proud for having played with the Gunners.

"I have been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an Arsenal player but I will leave very soon.'

Nasri was left out of the squad that beat Udinese 1-0 in their first-leg of the Champions League play-off as he would be cup-tied for the competition if he played.

more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock