Erik ten Hag is the new Manchester United's Manager

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

8R2DpMM.jpg

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

I just hope atleast this is the new beginning for us to be back where we belong, winning leagues and cups... Cannot wait for the revolution that Ralf Ragnick spoke of.

from managed an ucl team to potential an europa league team manage what a promotion he
will give himself 😂😂😂😂

(erik ten)

man utd chose
ragnick coz he worked with klopp
now erik ten coz he worked with pep when pep managed bayern.

so by this logic next utd coach will be touchel's assistant 😂😂😂😂😂
what a rank no 1 no 2 of premier league team biased effect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock