OTF Exclusive My Resonate Router UPS - Details and Specs inside

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,581
I am planning to buy this product.. few doubts are there regarding power selection... currently my route power configuration (MI 3C) is 5v 1a.. so according to Amazon product selection, I have to buy CRU5V... My question here is.. in case, if I upgrade my route in future.. if route input power changes 9V or 12V, then UPS(CRU5V) be useless? Or I need to buy higher volte and then use any converter to step down d power? Or any other suggestions?

P.S. my house already powered by genset in case of power failure.. I require this device just to be standby until I power on it..
Yes, you will have to purchase a different router UPS according to new router. But most of the router these days have 5v 1a input. So it should work or you can get same input one. Both router and router UPS are at a risk of getting fried out if you use existing one for different input device.

By the way, this was delivered.

FBOQw8r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock